General Admission Regulations
- Admission is granted strictly on merit.
- Admission is granted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as well as the general Policy and Procedures of Concordia Colleges.
- College Authorities can reject any candidate’s application for admission on grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is discovered that the documents presented are fake, or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents that may affect the merit position of the candidate.
- The Prospectus and Admission Form may be obtained from any of the Concordia College campuses.
- Admission Forms, duly filled out and certified by the parent/guardian, along with all required documents, should be submitted to the specific Concordia Colleges campus where admission is desired.
- No Admission Form will be accepted after the last date for submission of Admission Forms, except with the special permission of the Principal of the campus.
- After the completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, a list of selected candidates will be displayed on the Campus Notice Board and the Concordia Colleges website http://www.concordia.pk.
- Candidates who fail to deposit their fee by the due date will forfeit their right to admission.
Entrance Requirements for O Level/Equivalent Examinations
- Students who have passed the O Level/equivalent examinations (i.e. not from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan) will be admitted on the basis of their O Level/equivalent examination result. Their merit will be determined after converting their O Level/equivalent grades according to the following formula:
A*= 90 marks A = 85 marks B = 75 marks
C = 65 marks D = 55 marks E = 45 marks
- Only candidates who have passed in the following subjects, in addition to any other three subjects, will be eligible for admission.
- English- -Pakistan Studies- -Islamiyat- -Urdu- -Mathematics-
Marks will be calculated for 8 subjects, including English, Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Admission on the basis of O Level/equivalent will be made provisionally after the declaration of the result of those candidates who have passed O Level/equivalent examination in the years of admission.
- Admission on O Level/equivalent basis will be confirmed after the submission of the Equivalence Certificate obtained from the office of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
For details please visit: http://www.ibcc.edu.pk
Courses of Study
- Subject combinations can only be selected from the sets given in the prospectus. If a student selects subjects outside the given sets, he/she shall have to change these subjects in accordance with the given sets.
- Pakistani students will have to study the same syllabus for Urdu compulsory whether they come from an English medium or Urdu medium school.
- Students who wish to attempt any paper in English for the Board’s Examination must attempt all papers in English, including Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies.