Unrivalled global network
- ACCA is the global body for professional accountants with over 162,000 members and 428,000 students in 173 countries.
- We have 91 offices and centres globally all offering localised support.
- Our qualifications are based on international accounting standards making them globally relevant.
- We offer local law and tax options making your qualification locally relevant too.
- ACCA qualifications are recognised by key regulatory and education authorities around the world and we have joint membership of other international accountancy bodies.
- ACCA’s qualifications are benchmarked against education levels around the world. So by choosing ACCA, you choose qualifications that have been independently quality checked.
Respected by employers
- Over one hundred years of proven reputation for quality and excellence.
- 8,500 approved employers globally
- Qualifications developed with employers giving you the skills and knowledge to be work ready
- A strong focus on ethics means that employers know they are getting ethical accountants.
- Quality assured qualifications mean employers can be confident of your ability and knowledge.
Putting you in charge of your studies and career
- You can study full-time or part-time around work. You can choose to self-study or study with a tuition provider. You can progress at your own pace and start at the right level for you.
- Once you qualify with ACCA you can gain exemption from parts of other academic qualifications, making it quicker for you to complete them.
- Having both financial and management accounting skills means that you can move between roles, industries and sectors.
- We provide you with the core knowledge in all areas of accountancy to ensure you have the complete skillset required of a finance professional, and so that you can choose the right finance role for you in any industry.